The Variety Pack Girls

Pebbles, Kali and Heidi

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Touch Command

Today, we worked more on our "touch" command, with the clicker. I am hoping this will lay some groundwork for Pebbles' contacts in agility. (and Kali's too, if we can get her into it!) I had my sister take some video of each of them - they are pretty cute, so I wanted to share. I am still such a newbie to dog training - but baby steps.. together, we'll get there.

I am in the process of filling out the ILP paperwork for Kali. I took some photos yesterday and just need to figure out a good registered name for her. If you have any ideas, let me know! :)

Kali has a private lesson/evaluation with our agility trainer, Mary Kay, on Friday at 9am. We'll see what she says! Tomorrow, Kali and Tractor and I are going out to Lianne's facility so we can do some more basic work - and Tractor will get to do some jump/weave/tunnel sequences!

More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment